This second week of Lent has given us important action verbs of faith from Ephesians- brought near, united as one Spirit and family, founded in Christ, privileged in faith and having access to Almighty God. What a week filled with truths in the midst of panic, fear and doubt due to the Corona-19 virus. New words have occurred- social distancing and self-quarantining that seek to limit and restrain us. The truths from Ephesians are free, open and available even in a crisis. They will transform our lives, assure us in faith and move us forward together in Christ. Let the truths from Ephesians 2 and 3 seep into your soul and let the Holy Spirit use them to transform your faith. Let them replace any fears you are feeling.
- we are brought near to God through the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13
- we are one in Spirit. Ephesians 2: 14,18
- we are united in Christ as He is our foundation and chief cornerstone. Ephesians 2:19-23
- we are part of God’s family plan that is filled with His blessings in Christ. Ephesians 3:6
- we are privileged to show God’s love and the good news of Jesus to the world. Ephesians 3:7-11
- we have access to the Father in prayer. Ephesians 3:12
Blessings as you worship today- in most places virtually, as we practice social distancing due to the Corona-19 Virus. Our church service will be live streamed on YouTube today-you can tune in at 10:30 am PST to hear our worship band and Pastor Aaron Gonzenbach preach from the Word. You simply type: wearecrossroads into Youtube and it should take you there.
Blessings as you seek to live fearlessly for Him,