We had some amazing truths this week in Ephesians 3 and 4 that affirmed who we are in Christ and the purpose God has for believers’ lives.
- we have the privilege and obligation to intercede on behalf of other believers. Ephesians 3:14-19 PRAY, PRAY, PRAY for one another!
- we have His indwelling Holy Spirit to empower us with His love for His glory and our good. Ephesians 3:20-21 Empowered to give and show LOVE!
- we are indwelt, empowered and enabled to act and be more and more like Jesus as we grow in Him. Ephesians 4:1-3 Sanctification-growing more like Jesus!
- we are one in Christ, specially gifted through His grace. Ephesians 4:7 Show His grace to the world around us.
- we can trust God’s Word to grow and mature us so we can be fully and completely equipped to live for Him. Ephesians 4:11-13 God will bring growth in our lives so we can serve those around us in Him.
- so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love. Ephesians 4:14-16 We can be contributors to the body of Christ as we work together in unity of love and Spirit.
God teaches us we need to pray for others, be indwelt and empowered by His Holy Spirit, are gifted by His grace, can be fully equipped through His Word to serve others, and grow ourselves more and more like Christ. What powerful messages for our times! Our world is in need of Christ and His redeeming love, our love as believers and the Truth of His Word. Endeavor to reach out to others this week in love, pray for those hurting around you, look for His truth in the Word of God as you open it this coming week. Read the Book (the Bible) to grow in wisdom, truth, love and knowledge of God.